Homart Launches No Added Sugar Gummy Under New WHO Guideline
The World Health Organisation new guideline shows added sugars should make up no more than 5% of an adult and child daily energy intake, or 6 teaspoons per day, for the biggest health benefit. The WHO report indicates that those types of sugars are simple sugars (glucose), table sugars (white sugar) and natural sugar (honey, concentrated juice), excepting sugars from fresh juice and milk.
WHO warns to look out for sugars hidden in a variety of manufactured foods. For example, one spoonful of tomato sauce is equivalent to one teaspoon of sugar. There is also sugar added to breakfast cereals targeted to children. Furthermore, one can of soft drink may contain up to seven teaspoons of sugar which exceeds the standard daily intake. Likewise, there are over 50% sugar found in some gummy supplement for children from the major brands in the supermarket.
Homart new Kids Healthy Gummy range is currently at 30% discount. There are six fruity tasty gummies available: Omega 3, Calcium + Vitamin D + Magnesium, Lutein, Vitamin C + Zinc, Multivitamins, and Probiotics. They are all chewable, with no sugar added, and in attractive bear shapes.
1. Omega 3 (lemon flavour) – supports brain development and optimises children’s memory and concentration.
2. Calcium + Vitamin D + Magnesium (vanilla flavour) – for stronger bones, teeth and muscles.
3. Lutein (kiwi fruit flavour) – promotes childrens brain and eye development.
4. Vitamin C + Zinc (orange flavour) – helps strengthen immune functions and prevents cold & flu.
5. Multivitamins (cherry flavour) – boosts energy with high levels of 9 essential vitamins.
6. Probiotic (grape flavour) – provides good bacteria for healthy digestion.
Homart Group has achieved sustainable growth since its founding in 1992, and has always focused on the production, export and wholesale of high quality Australian products, including health supplements, skin care and dairy products. Our main goal is to bring the Australian way of life to the rest of the world.
For Australian health supplements, Homart is your best choice!