Homart specialises in contract manufacturing of health supplements, skin care and dairy products of private labels for large and small companies. We manufacture for many companies in Australia and world-wide, including public-listed companies in America, China, international corporations in Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia, and franchised chains in Korea and Hong Kong. We always maintain strict confidentiality for our customers, and some of our customers even proudly print Homart Pharmaceuticals on their products, as our products are associated with excellent quality. Established in Australia in 1992, Homart Pharmaceuticals is a multi-award winner. In 2012, Homart was the winner of Australia National Award – Manufacturer Of The Year and continuous winning Australian international awards year by year. Homart is a GMP manufacturer licensed by Australian Health Department (TGA), and we also hold a worldwide product insurance policy of AUD$10,000,000 as a guarantee of our product quality. Our Australian GMP Certificate, Insurance Cover Certificate and awards are available upon request.
1. Quantity : Your required quantity (eg: 500,000 capsules/tablets,5000 bottles, or 1000 kg cream/liquid/powder etc).
2. Formulation : If available, active ingredients and excipients.
3. Specification : If available, size and colour of capsule/tablet,microbial test requirements, chemical test requirements, etc.
4. Ingredient Specification : If the formulation contains special ingredients,customer may need to provide Homart with the speccifications of the special raw materials.
5. Special suppliers : If any ingredients must be purchased from specific suppliers, customer must advise the contact details of the specific suppliers and Homart will endeavor to purchase from those suppliers. If these are unavailable, Homart will then find alternative suppliers and will check with customers before purchasing the raw materials.
6. Samples : If available, a sample of the capsule/tablet will allow Homart to produce 100% matching product.
7. Required delivery :The delivery time required by the customer. For first order, the shipment time is normally 16 weeks excluding R&D from deposit payment date. For subsequent orders, the shipment time is normally 12 weeks from deposit payment date.
1. Labels : Customer’s needs to provide us the labels in a roll
2. Bottle/Cap Specification : Size, colour, material of the bottle and cap and other packaging materials that Homart supplies to customers.
3. Packing Specification : The format of the expiry date or manufacturing date to print on the label, the number of bottles per shrink bundle (if required), and any other special packaging requirements.
4. Samples : A sample of the finished product will allow Homart to produce 100% matching product.
- Australian Made
- GMP Licence
- Laboratories Tested
- cGMP Quality
- Mercury Tested
- Halal Certificate
- World-wide Insurance
Our production capability
Our tableting machines can produce up to 8.1 million tablets per day. We can produce tablets of various sizes and shapes. We can also coat the tablets if required.
Our hard capsule encapsulating machines can produce up to 2.4 million hard capsules per day. We can produce both gelatin capsules and vegetarian capsules of various sizes and colours
Our soft gelatin encapsulating machines can produce up to 15 million soft capsules per day. We can produce different capsule size from 5 to 22, and different shapes including oval, oblong and even special fish shape for kids fish oil.
Cream & Liquid
We have mixing tanks from 500 litres to 2000 litres for making creams and liquids. We also have vacuum tanks for making products such as toothpastes.
We have the ability to provide various powder form products such as milk powder, barley grass powder, body built up powder etc.
Our gummy machine can produce 700kg of low-sugar healthy gummies every day. We can produce gummies with various shape and taste.