- Treatment of minor skin disorders such as wounds, scratches, eczema, dermatitis, bruising, cuts and abrasions
- Relieve symptoms of common colds and flu
- Internal Use: People who want to improve general well-being and relief for symptoms of cold & flu
- Topical Use: For the treatment of cuts, scratches, and minor skin disorders
Propolis resin (2:1) 200mg/mL equiv. to fresh Propolis 400mg/mL (40%).
- Internal Use: Adults take 5~10 drops (0.25 – 0.5mL) in water daily. Shake well before use.
- Topical Use: Swab affected area up to three times a day.
Store below 30°C in a cool dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Contains propolis. Propolis may cause skin irritation, allergic reactions. Test before use. If irritation or swelling of mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used by children under two years old without medical advice.