- Supports bone health & bone strength
- Aids healthy bone development, growth & building
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life when dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin D aids calcium absorption to help prevent dietary calcium deficiency
- Growing children and adolescents
- Older population who would like to prevent osteoporosis and reduce risks of a fall
- People who are post-menopausal
Calcium Carbonate 900mg equiv. Calcium 360mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 5mcg equiv. 200 I.U.
Adults take one capsule a time, 1-2 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30°C in a cool dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Warning: Contains soya oils. Vitamin and mineral should not replace a balanced diet. Children under 12 years old use only as prescribed by medical professionals.